Work with us
Whether you’re a student looking for part-time hours or hoping to build a career in the speciality coffee space, we’d love to hear from you. We're a small business, however, working to the efficiency of a chain without losing the soul of an independent. Our team is made up of a diverse collective of creatives, students, and coffee aficionados serving the local and business communities of Shoreditch, Barbican and Farringdon.
- No Experience Necessary
- Diverse And Inclusive Working Environment
- No Uniform
- Attractive Working Environment
- Certified In-House Barista Training
- Advanced Sensory Training
- Free Access To Premium Coffee Events
- Free Lunch
- 28 Days Paid Holiday A Year
- Flexible Working Hours
- Merch & Retail Discounts
- Serve Premium Coffee Roasted Locally, Supporting Local Suppliers
- Connect With And Serve The Local Residents And Business Community
- Great Christmas Party
- No Barista Experience Is Necessary, We Provide Full Training.
- Great Communication Skills
- Positive And Friendly Attitude
- Take Pride In Your Presentation
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace And Think On Your Feet In A High-Volume Environment
- Availability To Work Flexible Hours - We Offer Flexible Shifts Scheduled Every Fortnight
We opened our first shop on Whitecross Street in 2009. After ten years of experience working in the coffee industry, we wanted to create our own space to socialise, think, create and be inspired over a great cup of coffee. From the beginning we set out to be different and our concept was well received against the backdrop of London's unique Barbican neighbourhood. This drove us to keep going, so we opened our second shop on Curtain Road in 2011, with a third location on Farringdon Road in 2021. We serve thousands of coffees a week to our friends and regulars. From professionals seeking a non-committal meeting space, to local coffee lovers stopping by to check out our latest guest coffee. We are a meeting point for stimulating social exchange for our customers. From the eclectic soundtrack to the unique lighting and decor, FWD:Coffee is a point of curiosity as soon as you walk through the door. Read more about us here.
Diversity and inclusion
FWD:Coffee is dedicated to inclusivity and equality of opportunity. Improving diversity is widely recognised as making sound business sense and we believe a company made up of mixed ethnic groups, backgrounds, religions, age and gender are likely to be more successful than those which are not. We believe that employing a broad cross-section of society also makes our organisation more adaptable to new situations and embraces new voices.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter telling us about you and what you could add to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!